May's World

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Soak Up the Sun!!!

wow so these last three days have been amazing!!! I am so happy, the sun has been shining, the weather is hot, and smuggy even. Its actually a feeling of summer time heat....ah and to just give off a good song title...summer of love! by 311. I am loving every minute of this blissful stickiness..its great! I strongly suggest everyone soaks up the sun!
School is almost done. I have to present my challenge and change project tomorrow, and then I just have to write the paper for monday. Hopefully i do it before Friday because I have a lot I want to do this weekend....like get a pedicure and manicure...either professionally or myself..both work for me. I am going to fix up my dresses...bring home lots of my stuff...embrace and love my mommy!! Yay...i cant even begin to describe how happy I am.
Summer definitely brings out the best of me.
This weekend past was an awesome one. I actually spent a lot of time with Gerry, which is nice its been a while. Got his cd which I absolutely love as he thought I would. Its such an awesome mix of ska, punk, hip hop and rock..i hope they do make it. I am planning on going to see one of their shows in the upcoming future.
There are so many things so fastly approaching. Three days of formal classes left. I hope I do well on my exams...ouuuuu which I also need to study hard for this weekend...boo that. Oh well, last two of highschool ever.
I feel the need to go summer shopping...i want to buy some new skirts...or something fun.
Kim and I had a sweet time this weekend too...we did an aerobic video called the Grind-Hip hop collection...so sweet lol...haha I laughed pretty hard at some of the moves...
We also read through all of 1 Peter...which took us from 11:30pm-1:00am with much discussion of the text in between. Like every book in the bible, its such a sweet one. We definitely took a lot of the text, and hopefully we are continually applying it to our lives daily.
Last night I had so much fun with Matt. We went to balls falls, and brought along his new camera...which is sweet. We took lots of fun pictures of the water, and different landscapes/ each other in the grass..ha i had a great time. I rolled down the huge hill once again...such a thrilling and discombobulating experience... Saw baby duckies....and walked in the creek..etc...was wicked fun...except I left my school bag in the suburban..boo.
Well anyways as I have rambled on now for like ten minutes..i think I will stop. Tonight we have our student council party...im hoping it goes well too...mmmm fruit kabobs...yummy.
Ciao guys...take a spoon, let the sun reflect in it, and quickly put it in your mouth....that way you can have a spponful of sunshine within you.

1 Comments:

  • Hey check out this cool website:

    www.scripturist.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home