May's World

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

random pointlessness

It has been sometime since I have blogged. Last week I was just too busy trying to finish and hand in my family studies paper...but now that that is over I have a bit more time.

This week has been incredibly busy already, and long. But very fun. I guess in that sense it evens out. Last night we had the last adelphe/SOTC hike/bbq/devo event. It was a really good time. I will miss all these events so much. My plastic girls (kim, crystal, and I) hung out singing loudly, eating food and just enjoying our last few weeks of school related events together. Tonight Chorus performs for the last time at Tintern as per usual and then we are going to go to McBays for a campfire devo. This usually means tears. blah blah..i dont feel like writing about that anymore.

I dont really know what it is I feel like writing...I am kind of in a weird mood. hmm. well i will leave this as the weirdest post I have ever done..and perhaps write another one later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home