May's World

Thursday, May 12, 2005

hums and dahs

well i havent blogged for a few days and as i sit here attempting to do some school work, i find myself drifting off to sleep as i "read" the research i am looking up...doesn't necessairly matter because i am on my spare, but still this literature review is due tomorrrow and odds are i wont have it done. I always seem to do fairly well during the school year, but once it comes to the summative projects and what not i lack the motivation...which really isn't the case here..more that i can't seem to find the information i am looking for....meh enough about that.

Last night was weekly dinner, however, Greg skipped out on us...so it was just Gord, Laura and myself. We still had an enjoyable time, ate lots, and laughed...so all is well.

I am a little bit bummed out right now...this week has been kind of long. I anticipated the arrival of the weekend all week thinking i was going to be able to go to Ohio, see my sister graduate university and visit with my niece and nephew, but obviously things dont always work out as planned..as I dont get to go. My spirit is with them anyways. So my plans have slightly changed but it looks like on Saturday night Cait and I will be able to go to a video dance party...and hopefully that will be lots of fun, if indeed i do end up going.

Well tonight a bunch of us students are heading to Niagara Falls to see Shine (a musical megan has been workign really hard on for the past 4 months). I am very excited though you can not tell because my eyes are wanting to be sleeping.

It really is a beautiful day outside, although the temperatures are quite frosty..meh a warm sweater helps. Anyways this is basically a boring blog with no substance...but what more can you ask from someone who is very very sleepy. Have a good night. God Bless

2 Comments:

  • Hi,
    Just writing to say that i love you and tell you that life goes on. I know that doesnt help, and i know that its not comforting at all, but its truth. I have no encouraging words, and i cant say that i know what you're feeling. All i can say is that i know how you were feeling last year, and im not going to compare the situations, but i was there then, and im here now. I love you AMay. Have the best possible weekend you can muster and i will see you on Monday... ew, another Boden class. bye hun!
    -Jessi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:09 AM  

  • and jessica...you mentioned megan worked hard on the play and you forgot koudijs

    By Blogger jason, at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home