May's World

Friday, May 13, 2005

No need to cry your eyes out

Well yesterday did really turn out to be a crappy day, and when lack of sleep occurs it usually runs into the next day. Today has been seemingly well considering. Crystal and I had a nice spare outside laying in the grass just enjoying the sun, of course decked out in sweaters due to the cold front that has been put on.
I just finished my Family Studies Literature Review which is a bonus, cause now its only 3 periods late instead of three days.
I am quite proud of my concentration on what needs to be done today, I really didn't think i would have the strength to do anything at all today, not even talk.... I need to thank God for giving me strength and hope during hard times. It is because of Him that I am able to develop within myself a need to be optimisitic. I am thankful that I am who I am and I can manage myself without having someone else dwell in me and depend on my happiness.
Does this mean that I am happy? Certainly not, I am far from happy...but I do possess joy, and for that I am grateful. I suppose this is another transition period in my life. My prayer is that God will lead me down whichever road His will demands, and I will continually follow. Thanks for the support guys...it is appreciated.

0 Comments:



<< Home