May's World

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Been forever

Well i have decided it has been a long while since I actually sat down and blogged...the truth is now I am so far behind and there are so many things I could rant about.
First off..im happy to see Ron and Andrew have also decided that blogging is fun..lol yay..
Anyways currently I am in the States. I have been here for a week now and its all going good. It feels like we left GL forever ago and its only been a week..interesting the way that works. Basically this week has consisted of me sitting outside with my niece and nephew and tanning..as they play in the kiddie pool. Its been great..i like that form of play. i tan, they play! and they love me for it..just because i set up the pool....little do they know i love them for it because me and the sun get to have daily meetings! The weather here in Ohio has been amazing all week..and apparently is suppose to be until Tuesday so I hope thats true. We are going to have a cookout next week at MeeMaws, im so excited..get in a good game of horseshoes..haha but i always through them way too far...ill just have to lay back on my huge muscles! lol..anyways moving on...
These last couple weeks have really challenged me actually. Well mainly since I have been here. Its awesome to be here with my brother and sister in law and the kids..it gives me a chance to reinforce what it is that I will want in my marriage..things i would change or like to have similar to.
Dynamics etc.
I have come discover I really crave for a deep relationship. I sit here waiting for someone to be able to discuss with me things that are interesting. I sit here wanting someone to challenge my thoughts and really want to talk. I am tired of the routine conversations..things that mean nothing really. I have over the past year realized that that is something extremely important to me...as is having fun. And i am thankful that I have such relationships with different people...like Kim..i mean obviously whenever we are together we have so much fun..but in a second flat we could be in deep discussion talking about the bible, or any sort of situation life deals you...and that is what I like. I dont know. i guess i have come to a state of bordem with the routine things..and I know that will no longer be, because there will be no school in September, and life will be changing. but i find myself searching for people to indulge in. I guess thats why it is so exciting to meet people and get to know them...because it is new..and different.. Anyways i dont really know where I am going with that....just something i desire i guess...i probably could go on explaining this forever so i will just move on now.
Actually i think i will just end now...I hope y'all are doing well..since summer has started and everyones getting busy in their summer plans. Hopefully i will be inspired to write something profound in the next day or two...i feel the Lord stirring me up..so we shall see..
Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home