May's World

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

......well well well..
Once again it has been a while since I have updated. A lot has happened between my last post and now, but that is life...

Had an awesome time up at the beach for a few days...was very fun and relaxing but also very emotional as the woman I went with has been having a lot of struggles with different aspects of life. It appears such is happening with many people I love. It hurts a lot...to know essentially that they are hurting.....but Always in the back of my mind is that Christ has already overcome this world. And we all have victory in Jesus.
My heart is sore right now...for others, for myself, and for the thick and dark sin that is present in my life.
Bitterness is something that has slowly began to fester. I just want to be able to let go of it. I do not want Satan to have a foot hold, and so I look up to the Lord...i need His unending love and His power in making His grace sufficient for me and His power perfect in my weakness....and this is my prayer, for myself, for cait, for meg, for brenda, for all of those who are hurting...that we may close our eyes, pray to God, and to continually walk toward His awesome presence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home