May's World

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Corresponding with Look into their eyes

As i was scrounging through saved files in my shared space, i found these song lyrics i had saved...These lyrics are amazing and speak so much, when reading them though, instantly i thought of my previous "look into their eyes" entry....think about it...
"Sometimes my life turns to a blur

I don’t know where to go
Wanting things to go back the way they were
Not letting my feelings show
Drowning in tears
But none come from my eyes
Screaming but nobody hears
Hurt grows, hope dies
Friends disappearAnd enemies are all around
Nothing more here
As blood drips to the ground
Nobody sees through
All they can see is this smile
Nothing left more to do
I’ll be gone for awhile
Never did u look behind
All u did was ask
Because I wasn’t really fine
Behind my painted mask"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home