May's World

Friday, April 22, 2005

Youth Rally Excitement

Well this weekend brings forth the annual Great Lakes Youth Rally...and i am actually really excited. I am looking forward to seeing all the people and to hear the speaker. I can't wait to just see and hear 300 people just singing praises to God and participating in fellowship with one another. Yay!
Things with me have been relatively well. Been busy of course getting things ready for youth rally..today right at three thirty, Crystal and I will be assisting Beth in making lasagna!! mmmm..its for saturday nights meal.

I dont have too much to say...apparently i've run out of words...go figure..note that cause it doesnt happen often.

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for your recent comment on my blog...how in the world did you find mine?

    By Blogger Scott, at 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home