May's World

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Boring Entry

hmm today i am tired..not enough sleep i suppose, its also rainy/cloudy which has some effect. I dont know that i have all that much to say, but i imagine that once i start typing things will come.
The last two days have been very busy, and lots of fun. Tuesday night i had my "bible study" with Shelby, except i locked my bible up here in the computer lab...so it was more of a discussion. From there i moved on to home, where i read some, and i started packing for the journey home, and i dont just mean the weekend. I have come to the conclusion that i am going to start packing up the things i dont need now and bring em' home, rather than having crap loads in june like last year. I also spent some time in Debrahs room, and we just talked about future things (ie. university etc).
Wednesday was a good day too. Spent most of the day in the gym, taking care of the bracket sheets for badminton....doing the same thing next Thursday but for zone. I went out with Jas yesterday for coffee...or lack there of, since neither of us had one..but i did use up some of my many roll up the rim coupons...went to waterloo last night with Gord and Debrah, and had tons of fun with all those people. yah...i am not much into detail today.
blah blah blah...i will have to write another time, when i am more...energetic.. :):)!
Have a super splendiferous day...me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home