May's World

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

list

Its been such a long time since I have blogged...
I always have the desire, but never have the time. Funny that.
This thing called life.

Recently my eyes were opened to something new.. A new kind of disappointment.
The kind where it sinks deep into the depths of everything you are, and slices you open.
And all you really ever wanted to do was protect that from ever happening...of course to yourself, but more importantly for someone else.
You know the whole best of intentions.. failed. While it was in the past, it matters to me.
I hurt a friend.. I was crossed off the list.
The list! And while this makes no sense, it makes pure sense. And there is no way to fix it. So I apologize friend. And I hope you still have someone there... some person who reaches the expectations you have and helps you reach you final destination in life, and answers to all those millions of questions. Questions that you have no idea how much I respect you for.
I admire your true challenge of finding Truth. I admire it. And I am sorry... sorry because in letting myself down, I showed you the exact opposite of what I believe, or feel is right. Please know though, no one will stay on that list, simply for the reason they are human, and no one is perfect. but it has affected me, and will forever. Omar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home