May's World

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

guatemalan homes/boot camp

Hey
This wont be long, its kind of just an update..letting you all know that I wont be updating for about 12 days. Tomorrow we head into our Guatemalan families homes for a week. I am very nervous, but I am sure it will go well...Hopefully they have kids that I can play with...and hopefully my spanish will strengthen itself with much practise of course. As soon as next Thursday comes we head off for down South, to go to Boot Camp!! I am so excited about that. It is going to be a great challenge, and I look forward to the experience it will bring with it...and then after the hard work we shall get spoiled as we are going to stay in a hotel for a night, and spend the day at the beach right on the pacific ocean..ohh baby! it will be so wonderful. We are so blessed.
I ask that you will keep our team in your prayers. We are doing a lot in these next few weeks..a lot of travelling too. So please remember our team. Thanks guys! And i am sure once I get back, I will have a ton of amazing pictures to post, and things to say!!!
Love you

1 Comments:

  • maybe it'll be a bad time...just maybe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home