May's World

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Sitting here contemplating many things, I find myself in a blur. I sit in my world, of confusion..but what exactly creates this luming cloud? Perhaps its just that physical exhaustion kicks in, and my mind no longer functions in a state of optimism, but a whirlwind of thoughts, justifications, and moreover apathy take control.
We have the two choices. We can choose our attitudes...to be in a good mood, or to be in a bad mood. Something I learned younger in my life. Something that pays to have a grasp on. Recently I read a statement that relates and also holds true..
"The only thing that is truly yours-that no one can control or take away from you- is your attitude"
Well what makes a real attitude? And how many people pose themselves with masks...daily you see the person who goes to their work, plays up their happy life, plays up the joy of being in a workplace, but deep down inside they are filled with such an emptiness or loneliness even.
Their emotions run deep within them, and so many people run on whatever rush their emotions give them.. Isnt it anger so many give into..the adrenaline of yelling, throwing something, punching something, or "love" the great high of feeling like someone genuinely cares about you and who you are, and what you want to make something complete...loneliness, that allows people to give themselves in to anyone who will listen or care, or make them feel whole by sleeping with them, or go drinking just to fill their void?...emotions...that which controls people of today..greed, love, jealousy, hunger, anger, loneliness, failure, success...just thinking.
Manipulation.
Mind games.
People are evil beings.

Drive- Incubus
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear.
And I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear
take the wheel and steer.
It's driven me before,
and it seems to have a vague,
haunting mass appeal.
But lately I'm beginning to find I
should be the one behind the wheel.

Chorus
Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there
with open arms and open eyes. yeah.
Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there,
I'll be there.

So if I decide to waiver my chance to be one of the hive
will I choose water over wine
and hold my own and drive? oh oh oooh.
It's driven me before
and it seems to be the way
that everyone else gets around.
But lately I'm beginning to find that
when I drive myself my light is found.

Chorus
Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there
with open arms and open eyes. Yeah.
Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there,
I'll be there...

Would you choose water over wine....
hold the wheel and drive?

Chorus
Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there
with open arms and open eyes.
Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there
I'll be there


Blah blah blah...life goes on

1 Comments:

  • pretty deep lovely! Missing you lots. You should honestly think of coming to BC this summer! I came to Guatemala early for you, return the favor?? Well either way, I miss you and want to see you real bad!

    By Blogger Abby Mommy, at 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home