May's World

Friday, January 13, 2006

PICTURES

Hey Everyone!!!
Well here are the promised pictures...it took me a while, but I got it all set up!! Anyways I have only put on a few for today but enjoy them, and you can read all the captions I have written. Things are going great right now! Tomorrow we are headed to two ministry sites, so that will be keeping us very busy. We finished off a week of hardcore spanish school and well..I am picking up the language. This thursday we head into the Guatemalan homes for a week..should be very very interesting..Anyways im going to go..enjoy the pics!
Here are some of my girls standing on the roof..i took this right before we all took our salsa dancing lessons!
I took this picture tonight (Jan 13th)..as the sun was setting, Fuego was erupting.
These are some beautiful girls sitting while their mothers sell things on the street sides
Here are a few of us girls infront of the Anitgua Arch..the heart of antigua
A mountain view taken from on the volano Agua (water)
This church was built in 1672.

Here is some of the gorgeous nature that surrounds me on campus, our own little surreal world. The orange tree is right near our cabins (dorms) This is two volcanos in the sunset from my first night here! The one on the left is Fuego, which the College is named after, it is also very active.

1 Comments:

  • Aww Pumps those are the cutest pics! You look like your making very good friends! and the surroundings look absolutely beautiful! WIsh I Was there with you!
    Love You

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home