May's World

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Who Ha?? Hoo Ha? hu ha?? hmmm


ha, dont ask about the title...i'll explain anyways lol...I was watching this movie, and one of the girls was talking about the other girls buying her "who ha" (or however it is you choose to spell it) a drink cause she was all depressed she wasnt having sex with this incredibly hot guy... Ha it was funny..i suppose you would have to be there, and now that you all think I am insane for talking about some chicks crotch we can move on.
..my brother would also like to have his imput on here saying "Save a Horse and ride a May boy"..sorry for the explicit thoughts..once again onward...
Work has been good..today was incredibly busy..yay! I like the rush..I am pretty sure I will be working days from now on...I could be wrong but we shall see...being that I can perhaps be down in the Loo or wherever more often on week nights..yay visiting friends.
Speaking of..I was very happy to go there and visit everyone..and finding out Dave is engaged..yay thats totally exciting! Hes a great catch...i do believe i was just having a conversation about that the other night..and yah..got to see my chomper, and all those fun people..eric,bran, lan, Ian, Jlo,JL..yadaya you know whos all there. I stopped by at Pat and Erics pad too..loved it..both of them have extremely comfortable beds..and are doing some nice furnishings..blah blah blah..im rambling.
Yep...so things are good..but remember...good is good, but could be better!
Live for it.
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home