May's World

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

May it never be

Can you trust someone too much?
Today's question sits in my mind.
Can we really trust people with our hearts?
To be able to reach down into ourselves and hand over the very heart that makes us human.

Can we really believe people are genuine?
Can someone look you in the eye, say they understand, and really be pretending to care.

Or can it be that Satan has his way of attacking us, as per usual into believing the worst of people.

I trusted you with my heart, in a very serious situation.
I believed you were genuine, as I have from the day we met.
Please don't let it be, that you would share, the deepest parts of my soul.....unless and truly unless it was necessary for the contentment of your soul.. not as to expose me as a being, but aiding you in a process...

My mind spins with rage.. Confusion..frustration.. as I lay awake..
As I have been laying awake.
Are you the you I thought you were, or are you the you I make you to be...

I thought we were like clockwork and now I am not so sure....if I am spinning counter clockwise..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home