May's World

Sunday, August 16, 2009

alone, i sit, contemplating.
Things of the past, things of the present, what's to come for the future.
Our emotions seem to control us in a manner we can somewhat not control,
and while I have no idea exactly where I am headed, I feel a peace.

For the first time in a long time, I am content.
I can once again make my own decision, and be happy doing it.
I have not had to ask permission, fear the response or try to justify my actions as a person and that alone makes me feel healthier....even with increased stress, increased work load, and a huge lack of sleep.

I am scared. Scared of the reality that lies here. That I have some big steps to take before the bridge is finally crossed...scared that the rock bottom has not yet been hit.
But I am ever learning. God will never let go of me, nor I to Him. And I can only pray that the right people come into my life at the right time..and that when I hit rock bottom, I can rise back up, to a stronger, better woman of God.

Today I have continuously felt this nauseous sensation in my stomach. Bit by bit, my senses come back to me. I realize that what I really need to face is not him necessarily, but you.
Because I look into the past, I stumble now and into the future. But I have learned, that if I can not have what I felt with you, or more, than I want nothing at all. And I owe it to Elf, for asking.. the hard question.. would I ever react the way I reacted?..my answer, no.
It's funny that she knew, the thing I fear/ feared the most is/was losing you.
So I ask myself, can you lose what's already been lost? Or can you find it again, because although the hatchet has been buried, the handle has definitely been left sticking out?







i'm scared of never being your friend.

1 Comments:

  • monkey. remember this always. remember these feelings of contentment.
    and you better believe that i will always, and i mean ALWAYS ask the hard questions.

    By Blogger sarah.lena, at 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home