May's World

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

As the sun sets, another day is passing,
The days are all going by one in the same.
Fall is setting in, and the beautiful trees are beginning their change for winter. The world ever-changing. Work slowing steadily.

I am in a state of many emotions...

Worried...
* about this weekend.. fearing 3 against 1. But feel it most necessary to do so, solely to appease. Not knowing what will come of it, but needing to stick to what is best for me. That God fills me with His wisdom and strength.
* about my mother.. until I see blood results and hear this is normal.. until she gains energy enough to live a normal day again. I cant have her any other way. Its most likely nothing, but until we know, our minds will always take an idea and run with it..That God heals her and renews her strength.
*about October 31st and where to next. And Bentley


Frustrated..
* by manipulation in a round about way.
* simply by being frustrated
* by every day revolving around the same pain, or concept. That I bit the hand that fed me. That when I look for your opinion, when I need you to hear me, or just voice reason, you're not there. I just want to talk to you, harmlessly and innocently.
* by thinking that problems were solved, tensions relieved, yet reality proves said wrong.
*by never knowing which is left and which is right

Happy
* that the sunshine remains constant
* for the blessings of provision
* for the truth that God's favor is and goes before me
* knowing that no matter what, knowing Him,,, there is no greater thing...and on that, I stand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home