May's World

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Today

Hmm, so today was a fairly eventful day....well it will be..maybe.
Heather was suppose to be here at 3...as i am going to highlight her hair...blonde highlights of course, however its a big deal considering she has never had her hair dyed in any way shape or form.
Tonight is church, thus why we are doing it afterschool... people can be surprised at church. Wednesday night church is always great. I haven't seen Don in a while, and I am sure he has a great lesson planned.
I am really happy this weekend is a long one. I feel a little bit tired, but none the less I have been happy. Spring is finally coming, and as one with Seasonal Affective Disorder this time of the year has a great impact on my days.
Spiritually this week has been a really good week. Monday night I had the chance to go over to Greg Whitfields with heidi, heather, debrah and myself...as well micah was there. We had some good conversations concerning the ICC and CCC meeting. I also had the chance to talk to Pat about everything that was spiritually on my mind.
I have so much on my mind lately. I am really wrestling in prayer for Cait. I care about her a lot even though I dont know her all that well...each day is proving to be a day where we have had the opportunity to get to know each other more. I suppose it a weird thing....it seems that all of Tim's ex-girlfriends have become friends...(lauren and i, and now me and cait..weird)...but they are great people, and we share the commonality of loving God. I really miss Lauren, so I am working on finishing up my letter to her.
Well the bell is going to go, so i should head off...this is so incomplete, but i have many more days to fill this out...
Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home